Biyernes, Pebrero 26, 2016

Amor




I am very lucky to have him as my friend. He treats me like I am his Princess. I do Love him, but the thing is, I didn't know how to show it or how to release my feelings to him. I am not a showy type of person, maybe because of my family issues. This day, January 27,2016 is our First Month of being a couple. And I hope our relationship will be strong as the day goes by. We only treat each other as friends because of us not to take our relationship seriously because we're too young for that kind of upgrading relationship. Maybe if he read this I know he will disagree about what I said earlier like "were to young" but yeah its true I know he will understand me on that matter anyway he is *whisper* under to me. Hahaha kidding!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento